- November 8, 2016 - General Election
- Sample Ballots
- County-wide Results*
- Municipal Results*
- Outstanding Absentee and Provisional Ballots
*All results displayed on election night are preliminary and do not reflect accurate write-in candidate votes, or late-arriving absentee and provisional ballots, which may be outstanding.
After review and certification of results by the Douglas County Canvass Board, federal, state, and county certified election results will be displayed. Results for municipal or school district offices are reviewed and certified by their respective canvass boards. For certified results of those elections, please contact the appropriate municipal clerk or school district clerk.
Voter Registration – Contact your municipal clerk for information regarding voter registration.
My Vote Wisconsin website is designed for Wisconsin voters, both registered and non-registered. MyVote provides Wisconsin voters with registration, sample ballot, municipal clerk and polling place information. In addition, there is a section for military and permanent overseas voters to request an absentee ballot and access their absentee ballot online.
New Photo ID Law
Wisconsin now requires a photo ID to vote. BringIt.Wisconsin.gov
provides information regarding what is an acceptable document.
- District Map - View a map of the voting districts in Douglas County.
- Douglas County Municipal Clerks - Browse through contact information for the Douglas County Municipal Clerks.
- Douglas County Polling Place Locations - Find the polling places in Douglas County.
- Wisconsin Elections Commission - View upcoming events and news from the Wisconsin Elections Commission.
- Voter Information - Information regarding eligibility and registration requirements, how to obtain an absentee ballot, where to vote, and more.
- Voter Information Guides - Guides and resources for Wisconsin voters (absentee voting, elderly & voters with disabilities, election day voting, proof of residence, student residency, voter eligibility, voter registration, voter resources, voting rights & responsibilities).