Go To Search
Specific Questions Regarding UDC
Specific Questions Regarding UDC
Specific questions concerning the administration of the UDC within your town or village should be referred to the Uniform Dwelling Code Inspector of that municipality.

Municipal officials can be found here.

Contact Us Sitemap Employee Login Photo Credits Accessibility Copyright Report a Concern Translation/traducción/kev txhais Powered by CivicPlus
Douglas County Courthouse  |  1313 Belknap Street  |  Superior, Wisconsin 54880  |  Ph: (715) 395-1341