Click to Home
Go To Search
Land Use Permits
Land Use Permits
Land use permit applications for a dwelling must include sanitary system plans submitted prior to or with the land use permit application. A conditional use permit requires Town Board and Zoning Committee approval. Please contact your town clerk for a recommendation by the Town Board. Applications for a dwelling must have sanitary plans approved prior to permit issuance. The Wisconsin Uniform Dwelling Code requires that all towns issue building permits for new dwellings and additions to existing dwellings.

Contact Us Sitemap Employee Login Photo Credits Accessibility Copyright Report a Concern Translation/traducción/kev txhais Powered by CivicPlus
Douglas County Courthouse  |  1313 Belknap Street  |  Superior, Wisconsin 54880  |  Ph: (715) 395-1341