Click to Home
Go To Search
Zone Changes
Zone Changes
Zone changes are required when a proposed use is not allowed in the existing zone district. Submit the zone change application to the Zoning Office for Zoning Committee approval. The applicant must file an application with the County Clerk and the Town Board. Final approval is by County Board resolution.

Contact Us Sitemap Employee Login Photo Credits Accessibility Copyright Report a Concern Translation/traducción/kev txhais Powered by CivicPlus
Douglas County Courthouse  |  1313 Belknap Street  |  Superior, Wisconsin 54880  |  Ph: (715) 395-1341