The County Clerk is the Election Commissioner for the County, which involves:
- Preparing and distributing ballots
- Publishing of election notices
- Tallying of ballots on election night
- Canvassing of the final results of all federal, State, County, and judicial elections within the County
- Certifying the results to the Government Accountability Board
- Maintaining voter registration records for all Douglas County towns and villages
For more information, contact the County Clerk's Office at (715) 395-1341.