Go To Search
Renewal applications cannot be accepted through a passport application agent and must be mailed directly to the U.S. Department of State.

When to Renew

A passport may be renewed when the most recent passport:
  • Is undamaged and can be submitted with the application
  • Was issued when the applicant was age 16 or older
  • Was issued within the last 15 years
  • Was issued in the current name, or name change documentation can be provided 

How to Renew

To renew the passport, Form DS-82 must be submitted along with the most recent passport book or card, new passport photos, and the fees. Forms can be picked up at the County Clerk's Office at 1313 Belknap Street, Room 101, or printed off the U.S. Department of State website. Mailing information is located on the second page of Form DS-82.

Contact Us Sitemap Employee Login Photo Credits Accessibility Copyright Report a Concern Translation/traducción/kev txhais Powered by CivicPlus
Douglas County Courthouse  |  1313 Belknap Street  |  Superior, Wisconsin 54880  |  Ph: (715) 395-1341