Click to Home
Go To Search
Services Not Provided
We are unable to provide assistance with any of the following:
  • Custody or placement (visitation) issues
  • Establishing or enforcing a spousal-only support (maintenance) order
  • Filing a restraining order
  • Filing divorce papers
  • Terminating parental rights

These services are provided either through private attorneys or pro se (do-it-yourself) actions through the Family (Judicial) Court Commissioner's Office.

Contact Us Sitemap Employee Login Photo Credits Accessibility Copyright Report a Concern Translation/traducción/kev txhais Powered by CivicPlus
Douglas County Courthouse  |  1313 Belknap Street  |  Superior, Wisconsin 54880  |  Ph: (715) 395-1341