Click to Home
Go To Search
Make a Payment
Child Support Payments
Unless the court orders otherwise or if you are self-employed, all child support payments will be withheld from your wages or other sources of income.

All child support payments must be sent through:
Wisconsin Support Collections Trust Fund (WI SCTF)
P.O. Box 74200
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53274-0200 

These must be accompanied by a payment coupon.  This is a State law and the only way you can be sure that you receive credit for your payments.

Contact Us Sitemap Employee Login Photo Credits Accessibility Copyright Report a Concern Translation/traducción/kev txhais Powered by CivicPlus
Douglas County Courthouse  |  1313 Belknap Street  |  Superior, Wisconsin 54880  |  Ph: (715) 395-1341